Top Management TPS Overview (M1)
Fee $1500.00 — Register Now
Two day workshop designed to provide top management a chance to start formulating their image of what TPS will look like at their company and their role to lead the transformation. Designed specifically for people within the organization who manage facilities - organization wide (CEO, President, Corporate-level Director). Discussions are centered around TPS philosophy and includes presentation by top management of host plant as well as a discussion on the role of top management in the process.
- Georgetown, KY — February 6-8, 2018
- Georgetown, KY — April 10-12, 2018
- Chicago, IL — May 15-17, 2018
- Spring Lake, MI — August 14-16, 2018
- Chicago, IL — November 13-15, 2018
- Georgetown, KY — February 12-14, 2019
TPS Overview (W1)
Fee $995.00 — Register Now
One day classroom with a half-day plant tour designed for managers who are directly responsible for implementing TPS at their facility. Discussion are centered around technical elements of TPS. Each element of TPS is carefully presented and discussed, then illustrated with the simulation. Participant discussions involved problems on the shop floor, how to implement TPS and how TPS applies to their processes with specific knowledge of their processes. TPS principles and concepts will be conveyed through presentations, discussion, simulation, and presentation and plant tour at a host site.
- Chicago, IL — March 13-14, 2018
- Spring Lake, MI — June 12-13, 2018
- Chicago, IL — September 11-12, 2018
- Georgetown, KY — October 9-10, 2018
- Spring Lake, MI — December 11-12, 2018 - FULL
- Chicago, IL — March 12-13, 2019
Toyota Production System Support Center, Inc.
6565 Headquarters Drive, W1-1B
Plano, TX 75024 USA